- Installation Instructions (1)
- White Plastic Chain Operation with child safe tension device
- Face fix White Brackets
- Fully lined in Premier Twill Fabric
- All blinds are supplied with taping. Stitching goes across the lining of the fabric securing a special tape and is used in conjunctions with support rods to maintain the profile of the fabric.
- Blinds are finished with tacking stitches that discreetly attach the face fabric to the lining.
- Silver or Brass Metal Chain Operation
- Battery Operation with Remote
- Alternate Linings – Blackout, Thermal or Interlining
- 90mm Deep Pelmet
NOTE: Minimum Width 220mm
Any size is available up to a maximum width of 2500mm and 2400mm drop. If the blind requires more than one width of fabric the blind will be made with a full width central panel and a smaller pattern match panel at each side. This will usually be required for blinds wider than 1320mm.
VALE Roman Blind - Imperial Collection
The VALE range of Blackout blinds create near total blackout for sleep inducing darkness, reduces heat loss and protects furniture from harmful solar damage.
Extremely easy to fit with only 4 screws and a screwdriver. Perfect fit with no adjustments required.
Operation of the blind is through a spring tension system operated by tilting the bottom bar on the blind. It simply pulls down through the side channels locking in place whenever the handle is released.