Luxaflex® Screens are available in a variety of different fabric choices with different transparencies and designs.
- Side winder metal chain on left or right with Breakaway connector
- Type 10 Brackets in White, Grey or Black
- Exposed Bottom Rail in White, Grey or Black
- White Plastic side winder chain on the left or right with Breakaway connector
- LiteRise* cordless Operation
- Battery operation
- Design Brackets in pearl chrome with inlay cap in White, Grey or Black
- Type 20 mounting profile
- Cassette in White, Grey or Black
- Fabric Wrapped bottom rail - on selected fabrics only
- Decorative Bottom Bars - on selected fabrics only
LiteRise comes with the Type 20 mounting profile with exposed bottom rail with the option of a cassette.
Type 10 brackets and decorative bottom bars not available on LiteRise
As a requirement of the new Child Safety standard EN13120, the maximum control length is determined by the safety device used on the product as well as the drop of the blind. This will be approximately 2/3 of the blind drop.
Luxaflex® also offer electrically operated roller blinds. P.O.A
Luxaflex Sheer Screen Roller Blind
6555 Sirius Screen 10% FR
Luxaflex® Screen Roller Blinds are a variety of high-quality polyester and fibre-glass screen fabrics, available in over 40 different colours from functional plain designs to decorative linen looks.
These fabrics are available in differnet transparency percentages, so you can choose your desired level of incoming light. Ideal for humid rooms they can be cleaned with a sponge.
All the Luxaflex® Screen fabrics are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, which means that no harmful chemicals are used in the production process.
All these fabrics are also Flame-Retardant and are certified in accordance with the fire-resistance rating B1 DIN 4102 and/or M1 NF P-92503
All Luxaflex blinds meet the child safety requirements of EN 13120:2009+A1:2014
VALE BLINDS offer the complete range of Luxaflex® collections at competitive prices