- Installation Instructions (1)
The VELUX® MSL Solar Powered Awning Blind
- Operated with remote control suppllied with the awning
- Programmable but can also be operated manually if required
- Reduces passive heating by up to 72%
- Transparent black net fabric with 14% light transmittance which allows light into the room whilst preserving the view
- Perfect protection from the sun, stopping the sunlight before it reaches the glass
- No need to open the window to operate
- Easily fitted from inside the room
NOTE: WHEN ORDERING A BLIND, PLEASE SELECT THE EXACT CODE THAT IS IN YOUR WINDOW PLATE
(IF YOUR CODE CONTAINS A 'K' SO MUST YOUR BLIND CODE)
Velux Cabrio window codes:
P19 = 1 x P10 & 1 x P04
PK19 = 1 x PK10 & 1 x P04
SK19 = 1 x SK10 & 1 x S04
VELUX® Solar Awning (MSL) Blind
VELUX® (MSL) Solar Awning Blinds are operated with the remote control supplied with the blind. If you ahve a solar powered INTEGRA® window, you can also use the intelligent touch screen originally supplied witht he window.
The exterior VELUX® Solar powered awning blind blocks the suns rays before they hit your window pane and reduces passive heating by up to 72%. It helps keep your room comfortable on a warm sunny day. Awning blinds are made from transparent black net with 14% light transmittance which gently diffuses the light whilst retaining the view.
If necessary the solar powered blind can also be operated manually. The solar-rechargeable battery holds enough charge for up to 600 operations evn if there is no direct sunliught for recharging.
Designed to intergate perfectly with your VELUX® roof window, the awning is made from weather resistant net fabric. For additional light control and comfort, VELUX® Awning blinds can be combined with any interior VELUX® blind.
NOTE: WHEN ORDERING A BLIND, PLEASE SELECT THE EXACT CODE THAT IS IN YOUR WINDOW
Price in GBP
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 days from the date of ordering