- Installation Instructions (5)
- Type 10 Brackets in White
- White end caps and white covers
- Uncovered White Bottom Bar
- Standard Roll
- Silver operating Chain with grey child safe breakaway connector
- Top/Face fix brackets
- This fabric can be turned for alternate sizes - Price on request
- Grey or Black brackets with matching end caps and covers
- Design brackets in a choice of colour with matching bottom bar
- Reverse Roll
- LiteRise* cordless Operation - size restrictions
- Easy fit Type 20 mounting profile in White, Grey or Black
- Cassette in White, Grey or Black - Price available on request
- Uncovered Grey or Black Bottom Bar
- Fabric Wrapped bottom rail - Not suitable for LiteRise and on selected fabrics only
- Decorative Bottom Bars - on selected fabrics only
- Control length determined by the Child Safety Legislation (See Child Safety Page)
LiteRise comes with the Type 20 mounting profile with exposed bottom rail in with white, grey or black.
Type 10 brackets and decorative bottom bars not available on LiteRise
Various methods of Motorisation System Available on request
Deco 1 - Luxaflex Translucent Colours Roller Blind
Luxaflex® Roller Blinds as standard come complete with standard bracket, unwrapped bottom bar and a silver chain operation.
Alternate brackets, bottom bars, decorative trims and LiteRise operation available in the options below.
Our step by step ordering makes it quick and easy for you to choose a roller blind that complements your style and home.
All Luxaflex blinds meet the child safety requirements.