Luxaflex® Sheer and Semi-Transparent are available in a variety of different fabric choices with different transparencies and designs.
- Side winder metal chain on left or right with Breakaway connector
- Type 10 Brackets in White, Grey or Black
- Exposed Bottom Rail in White, Grey or Black
- White Plastic side winder chain on the left or right with Breakaway connector
- LiteRise* cordless Operation
- Battery operation
- Design Brackets in pearl chrome with inlay cap in White, Grey or Black
- Type 20 mounting profile
- Cassette in White, Grey or Black
- Fabric Wrapped bottom rail - on selected fabrics only
- Decorative Bottom Bars - on selected fabrics only
LiteRise comes with the Type 20 mounting profile with exposed bottom rail with the option of a cassette.
Type 10 brackets and decorative bottom bars not available on LiteRise
As a requirement of the new Child Safety standard EN13120, the maximum control length is determined by the safety device used on the product as well as the drop of the blind. This will be approximately 2/3 of the blind drop.
Luxaflex® also offer electrically operated roller blinds. P.O.A
Deco 1 - Luxaflex Sheer Natural Roller Blind
Luxaflex® Roller Blinds collection features a wide range of beautifully crafted fabrics in fashionable textures and designs in a stunning colour palette. From delicate sheers to refined patterns and practical hardwearing fabrics to suit your home and lifestyle.
- Resistant to dry dirt such as dust and smoke
- Resistant to water and oil-based liquids such as coffee, wine, milk and ketchup
- Treated on both sides to increase the product lifetime
- Very easy to clean with a damp cloth
FR - Flame Retardant
These fabrics are certified in accordance with the fire-resistance rating.
VALE BLINDS are an offical dealer for the complete range of Luxaflex® blinds