- Installation Instructions (1)
Genuine Dakstra Venetian Blinds are very easy to install, you will only need a screwdriver, with no adjustments required.
- Cordless operation
- Dial-controlled slat positioning - easy to adjust for ultimate light control located in the head rail. (Difficult to operate on out of reach windows)
- 33mm wide lacquered aluminium slats
- Easily installed using only a screwdriver
- Perfect fit - no adjustments required
- Easily cleaned with soap and water
- Dakstra and Rooflite are part of the same company (Altaterra) so please follow the Rooflite fitting instructions
Please note the product does not come with side rails.
Dakstra Venetian Blind (PAA)
The VALE for Dakstra Venetian Blinds make it easy to control the amount and the direction of incoming light. The aluminium slats are 33mm wide and can be turned 180 degrees.
The VALE for Dakstra Venetian Blinds have lacquered aluminium slats making this blind ideal for humid environments such as kitchens and bathrooms. These blinds can easily be wiped clean.
VALE for Dakstra Venetian Blinds are very easy to install you will only need a screwdriver.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE VENETIAN BLINDS DO NOT COME WITH SIDE RAILS AND NOT SUITABLE FOR OUT OF REACH WINDOWS