- Installation Instructions (6)
- Hard Ware White
- 25mm Duette® Fabric - Blackout or Translucent
- Standard sprung fixing brackets
- Supplied with 24v dc Motor, Receiver and Situo 1 Remote Control
- A 13amp switched spur power supply is required ideally mounted approximately 100mm above the installation height of the blind.
- Some blinds come pre-paired with the remote control - alternatively see above instructions
- Battery operation which includes Motor, Receiver, Situo 1 Remote Control, Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Tube, Charger and Tube Holder
- Side cover profiles are a “L” shaped channel 40mm x 40mm
- Easy Fit 4 sided Lantern Frame Kit
NOTE: To prevent the blind sagging, this blind has wire supports running through the length of the blind. These are initially inset approximately 40mm from each side followed by approximately every 500mm symmetrically
Min Width - 260mm - Max Width - 2500mm
Min Drop - 100mm - Max Drop - 3800mm
Wire Free is available to a maximum width of 1200mm & has to be ordered with the four sided lantern frame kit ONLY
- Lantern Motorised with four sided frame
- Flat Roof Honeycomb Blind Battery Operated
VALE Blinds Electrically Operated 25mm Duette® Flat Roof Blind
Unix - TumbleStone 4010
VALE BLINDS are now able to offer Fully Electric or Battery Powered Flat Roof Blinds
The system comprises of a choice of a 25mm honeycomb pleated blinds adding insulation. The blind can be supplied with side cover L profiles or the NEW four sided Easy Fit Lantern Frame Kit.
The blind requires a 13amp Switched supply ideally mounted approximately 100mm above the installation height of the blind. This will feed a 24v dc system, the motor is mounted within the head rail with the cable coming out of the centre, and the transformer can be mounted at your convenience, connected via a small gauge twin cable.
The mechanics are provided by Somfy using the latest RTS signalling.
- No need for Specialist Electrical Connections
- No cords to pull making it child safe
- Hand Held Remote Control
- Suitable for use with Amazon Alexa, Google Home (a Somfy Hub will be required)
VALE BLINDS system is designed for square and regular shaped Dome and Tunnel windows.
The inside recess is the area from the flat of your ceiling extending upward inside the tunnel/dome until it reaches the glass of the window. This distance will vary in each individual case, the blind can be fitted squarely and horizontally within the recess either close to the glass or the ceiling opening, you decide.
Inside Recess Measuring guide
Firstly decide upon the height of your blind within the tunnel.
WIDTH: Measure the inside width of the opening on the right, middle and left, as plaster work is often not square always use the narrowest width measurement.
LENGTH: Measure the length of the window opening at the right, middle and left, as plaster work is often not square always use the narrowest length measurement.
Sorry we are unable to delivery this product outside of the UK mainland