- Installation Instructions (9)
Luxaflex 25mm Duette Blinds have the following as standard:
- Standard Stack at the Top
- Choice of operating controls
- Colour coordinating profiles and hardware
NOTE:For Coordinated colours contact us.
- Hand/Wand Control
- LiteRise Cordless Control
- Endless Chain Control
- SmartCord Control
- 3m Telescopic Wand and Handle for use with LiteRise and Hand Control Option
- Contrasting rail and components
NOTE: For more information on options please click the little pink information button to the right of each option
Min Width 280mm* - Max Width 2400mm
Min Drop 150mm - Max Drop 2100mm
* Min width for Architella and Blackout Fabrics 450mm
* Min width for all blinds with a drop over 2700mm is 460mm
Min Width 430mm* - Max Width 3000mm^
Min Drop 150mm - Max Drop 3000mm
* Min width for Architella and Blackout Fabrics 460mm
^ Fabric dependant
Please be aware that the dimensions of the head rail and bottom bar alter depending on the control option chosen
TruFit Blinds Size Restrictions
Min Width 250mm Max Width 1280mm
Min Drop 200mm Max Drop 2200mm*
*1700mm on Architella Fabrics
- Luxaflex Duette Brochure
- Luxaflex Duette and Plisse Instructions
- Luxaflex Duette and Plisse Top Down Bottom Up Instructions
- Luxaflex Duette and Plisse Side Guiding Instructions
- Luxaflex Duette and Plisse Day and Night Instructions
- Luxaflex 32-25mm Duette Stacking
- Luxaflex TruFit Measuring Guide..
- Luxaflex TruFit Installation Instructions
- Luxaflex Duette Cleaning Instructions
Luxaflex 25mmTranslucent Duette Blind
Batiste Duo Tone 7667
Luxaflex® 25mm Duette Shades - An Energy Saving Choice with Acoustic Properties
Duette® energy saving blinds have a unique honeycomb structure which traps air inside and provides welcome insulation, bringing you the perfect combination of style and function. They cleverly keep heat out in the summer, and in the winter keeps it in, giving you better climate control and welcome savings on your energy bills.
Energy efficiency is now probably one of your top priorities and if you want to reduce your expensive energy bills, it's crucial to consider ways to improve.
Gas and Electricity prices have been rising every year and insulating your home is a brilliant way to slash your expenses.