- Installation Instructions (1)
Velux Energy Blinds are a great way to make your home more energy effiecient.
- Blackout effect
- Double pleated cloth with tight construction and aluminium coating inside which improves insulation by up to 26%
- Neat pleats with no visible cords
- Not fixed to top or bottom allowing 100% flexibility and stepless positioning
- Installs in minutes with the unique Pick&Click!TM system
- Available in a wide selection of colours
- Slim-line aluminium side channels
NOTE: WHEN ORDERING A BLIND, PLEASE SELECT THE EXACT CODE THAT IS IN YOUR WINDOW PLATE
(IF YOUR CODE CONTAINS A 'K' SO MUST YOUR BLIND CODE)
Velux Cabrio window codes:
P19 = 1 x P10 & 1 x P04
PK19 = 1 x PK10 & 1 x P04
SK19 = 1 x SK10 & 1 x S04
VELUX Energy (FHC) Blind
The VELUX® FHC Energy blinds provide blackout and high insulation against the cold due to the tight construction and the double pleated cloth with a built in aluminium honeycomb structure.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the Honeycomb fabric you will get a glow of light all around the edge of the fabric but no light will come through the fabric itself.
Due to the construction of the cloth the insulation effect is improved up to 26%.
Energy blinds are not fixed at the top or bottom it allows 100% felxibility, you can position the blinds exactly where you need them for light control and privacy.
VELUX® FHC Blinds now fall into 2 Price Bands
Standard colours - White falls into Price Band 1
All other colours fall into Price Band 2
Price in GBP
Despatch of this item is currently 7 to 10 days from the date of ordering