- Installation Instructions (2)
Luxaflex® 25mm Duette Blinds have the following as standard:
- Standard Stack at the Top
- Choice of operating controls
- Colour coordinating profiles and hardware
NOTE:For Coordinated colours contact us.
- Hand/Wand Control
- LiteRise Cordless Control
- Endless Chain Control
- SmartCord Control
- 3m Telescopic Wand and Handle for use with LiteRise and Hand Control Option
- Contrasting rail and components
NOTE: For more information on options please click the little pink information button to the right of each option
Min Width 280mm* - Max Width 2400mm
Min Drop 150mm - Max Drop 2100mm
* Min width for Architella and Blackout Fabrics 450mm
* Min width for all blinds with a drop over 2700mm is 460mm
Min Width 430mm* - Max Width 3000mm
Min Drop 150mm - Max Drop 3000mm
* Min width for Architella and Blackout Fabrics 460mm
Please be aware that the dimensions of the head rail and bottom bar alter depending on the control option chosen
Luxaflex 25mm Room Darkening Duette Blind
Unik Anders 7899
Luxaflex® 25mm Duette Shades - An Energy Saving Choice with Acoustic Properties
Duette® energy saving blinds have a unique honeycomb structure which traps air inside and provides welcome insulation, bringing you the perfect combination of style and function. They cleverly keep heat out in the summer, and in the winter keeps it in, giving you better climate control and welcome savings on your energy bills.
Energy efficiency is now probably one of your top priorities and if you want to reduce your expensive energy bills, it's crucial to consider ways to improve.
Gas and Electricity prices have been rising every year and insulating your home is a brilliant way to slash your expenses.